All Natural Smoked BBQ Rub
About the Product Mixing a wet substance like oil with our blend makes a “wet rub.” Adding a little olive oil or Worcestershire also helps the spices stick to your meat. You can leave a dry rub on for as little as 30 minutes and then put it on the grill. And with a wet rub, you can have it marinate for several hours. Once your meat is coated with the rub, just place it right on the grill. Usage & Storage: Refrigerate for longer shelf life. Keep in Cool Dry Place. Shake before use. Ingredients : Cold Smoked ingredients Demerara sugar, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, Himalayan pink Salt, Black Peppercorns.
- All Natural Smoked BBQ Rub Mix makes a great addition to your spice cabinet and is delicious as a dry rub, mixed into mayonnaise, or added into a dressing.
- One way to keep our taste buds happy and satisfied without feeling like they are deprived of anything is to add spices and herbs to dishes.
- Sprinkle over the roasted vegetables for a better taste.
- Use spice for the marination of chicken and keep for 20 min and then barbecue it.
- It is 100% natural and pure, no artificial flavor, no addictive, no preservatives.