All Natural Smoked Tandoori Masala by Artisan Palate 100 grams
About the Product If you want to marinate any meat or veggies look no forward and get this all natural tandoori masala smoked with applewood. You can leave a dry rub on for as little as 30 minutes and then put it on the grill. And with a wet rub, you can have it marinate for several hours. Once your meat is coated with the rub, just place it right on the grill. Usage & Storage: Refrigerate for longer shelf life. Keep in Cool Dry Place. Shake before use. Ingredients : Cold Smoked ingredients coriander, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, onion powder, tomato, Himalayan pink Salt, Black Peppercorns, nutmeg.
About this item
- Makes a great addition to your spice cabinet and is delicious as a dry rub mixed into olive oil or added into a yogurt
- One way to keep our taste buds happy and satisfied without feeling like they are deprived of anything is to add spices and herbs to dishes
- Sprinkle over the roasted vegetables for a better taste
- Use spice for the marination of chicken and keep for 20 min and then grill it
- It is 100% natural and pure no artificial flavor no addictive no preservatives